[Showcase] Top 30 Favorites : Cosplay Idol Solo Showcase 2011-North America(B)
It took awhile, but I finally compiled the Top 30 favorite cosplays in the Otaku House Cosplay Idol Solo Showcase 2011 last year, for North America album B. There are lots of amazing cosplays, and this list is based on how well-‘Liked’ they are.
The Otaku House Cosplay Idol 2012 contest is now open! If you’d like to join the contest, submit your picture on cosplayidol.otakuhouse.com and stand to win up to USD4000 worth of prizes!
Otaku House Cosplay Idol Showcase 2011 (SOLO) : Number 21 to 30
30. Evy – Black Rock Shooter From black Rock Shooter (405 likes)
Country: Oklahoma city , Okolahoma
My comments: That’s a beautiful rocket launcher.
29. Jordie – Anya Alstreim From Code Geass (420 likes)
My comments: Sweet Anya.
28. Anthony Leon – Lecon Scott Kennedy From Resident Evil 4 (448 likes)
My comments: Brings back memories of the game!
27. Hyetaya – Hatsune Miku From Vocaloid (462 likes)
My comments: Nice cyborg-like pose.
26. Kristen – Vincent Valentine From Final Fantasy VII/Advent Children (467 likes)
My comments: I need that gun!
25. Nox – Deadpool From Uncanny X-Force deadpool (471 likes)
My comments: You can see people running away from him. LOL!
24. Mathi – Soma From Ar Tonelico 3 (488 likes)
My comments: Cute!!
23. Chris Tan – Kakashi Hatake From Naruto (497 likes)
My comments: It’s Kakashi-sensei!
22. Maddie B – Midna From The Legen Of Zelda Twilight princess (502 likes)
My comments: Not too bad
21. Momo Kurumi – Yoko Littner From Gurren Lagann (514 likes)
Country: Indiana,United States
My comments: Love chicks with guns