Leading 30 in Cosplay Idol Asia and Australia Album C
The competition is almost over and now everyone is excited to know the leading 30 for each group and the finalists. For this group, here are the top 30 cosplayers as of August 14, 2011.
Still Accepting New Entries!
Otaku House Cosplay Idol is still accepting new entries for Asia/Australia, Europe and South/Central America! Click here for details on how to join the contest. Voting for other groups is also still open so you can head out to the official Facebook page to cheer them on. Always stay tuned to the site and to the page for other announcements regarding the competition.
Congratulations to the cosplayers included in this list, you guys deserved this honor. And for the possible Top 5 once this round ends, congratulations in advance.
Let us now begin the countdown starting from number 30!
Tied to 29-30.Prince Ingga Uchiha as Uchiha Itachi from “Naruto”
My comments: This cosplay is quite good, he even included the crows Itachi is known for.
Valerie Aya as Light Elf from “Lineage II”
My comments: The game never really clicked in my country but the character designs are very good. Nice cosplay
28. Frea Mai as Amane Misa from “Death Note”
My comments: This is actually very cool because there’s Rem behind her. Very cute
27. Roy Anchinges as War Machine from “Iron Man 2”
My comments: I have seen a lot of Iron Man cosplayers in this competition… but its is rare I get to see the black version of the suit. Good job!
26. Kimeru Matoharu as Sora from “Kingdom Hearts 2”
My comments: Cosplay is good but the photo needs to be redone. I like the keyblades too
Tied to 24-25 Aiko as Superbi Squalo from “Katekyo Hitman Reborn”
My comments: VOOOIIIII!!!! SQUALO LOOKS PERFECT! VOOIIII!!!
Akemi as Hatsune Miku from “Vocaloid”
My comments: The angle kinda confused me because its a bit slanted but it gave out a nice effect
23. Raymond Inductivo as Kaito Shion from “Vocaloid”
My comments: He is blue… bluuuuu
22. Marko Apolonio as Uzumaki Naruto from “Naruto: Shippuden”
My comments: I can actually imagine Naruto doing this kind of pose and with that look too
21. Suok Jiuan as Megurine Luka from “Vocaloid – Just be Friends Version”
My comments: A rare cosplayer from Brunei. I like the effect of this photo, very simple but very elegant
20. David Villanueva as Tatepon from “Patapon”
My comments: Rare cosplay… now where did I put my copy of this highly addicting game
19. Wazabi as Kirakishou from “Rozen Maiden”
My comments: This is art right here, I like the emotion depicted here. Very nice art direction to the photographer
18. Keyko Hasegawa as an Original Character from “Vampire Girl”
My comments: I like the theme of this photo, its quite unusual to see original character cosplays especially in competitions like this.
17. Adrian Airya as Megurine Luka from “Vocaloid”
My comments: This reminds me of Kazuki from Get Backers but this time, Luka is a girl, she uses ribbons and her clothes are black
16. Lily as GUMI from “Vocaloid”
My comments: Photo and cosplayer is Kawaii!!!!
15. dearttolife as Sen/Chichiro from “Spirited Away”
My comments: I like the location a lot, plus it gives you a little feeling of Miyazaki’s themes which concentrates on life
14. Claire Zhang as Ranmao from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Nice photo, reminds me of Soi Fon from Bleach and Xinghe from Code Geass R2.. its like a cross of those two
13. Mylene Santos as Saber from “Fate Stay Night”
My comments: Aaahh! I miss this series! But I keep looking at the new figma releases to update myself on the new looks Saber has
12. Jonam Baladad as Gundam Girl – Wing Zero Version from “Mobile Suit Gundam”
My comments: I always thought Gundam Girl only appears with the old Gundam models but I guess I am wrong with that statement
11. Rina-Chan as Megurine Luka from “Vocaloid – Pygmalion”
My comments: Not only does this picture look perfectly Greek, the costume and pose fits too!
10. Joshua Ayson as Guilmon from “Digimon Tamers”
My comments: I bet the cosplayer is a creative and interesting kid… I miss the -Mon days
9. DonRobert Torio as Iron Man Mark 5 from “Iron Man 2”
My comments: Costume is EPIC!
8. Pablo Bairan as JetFire/Prime Fusion from “Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen”
My comments: If I see this cosplay personally, I would bow down to it because of its EPIC-ness
7. Natanael Estrada as Black Lion Rio from “Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger”
My comments: The effect actually added some cool factor to this cosplay, but other than that, I like it!
6. Bianca as Sailor Chibi Moon from “Sailor Moon”
My comments: She is really cute, so young too
5. Macky Martinez as Maito Guy from “Naruto”
My comments: YOOOUUUTTTHH!!
4. Dan Gyokuei as Ciel Phantomhive from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Photo worthy of a photobook/artbook… Nice job young master!
3. Rachel Miller as Sebastian Michaelis from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: The master and butler combo on the top 5 is not usual! Especially this hot looking butler photo of Sebby!!!!
2. Noel Catilo as Tyrant from “Resident Evil Extinction”
My comments: X_X kowaiii….
1. Karael Sanguis as Cloud Strife from “Final Fantasy VII”
My comments: It’s the self-proclaimed SOLDIER, delivery man and lone wolf who takes the upper slot for this group. Actually… he looks kinda cute here ^^ Omedeto!
* This article is submitted by Kaze who is an external blogger who is not affiliated to Otaku House. His/her views and opinons are entirely his own. To contribute articles or cover events for Otaku House, email us at iwanttoblog[@]otakuhouse.com.