Top 30 in Asia and Australia Group F
The qualifiers is over, the Asia/Australia finalists have been announced and with all of those things, everyone is curious on who made the Top 30., especially since the Otaku House Cosplay Idol Finals is starting next week. This is the unofficial list of the leading Top 30 of the Asia and Australia Group F.
For those who would make the Top5 , your fight is still not over. You still need to confirm your entry to the Finals and you need to impress everyone that you are worthy of your slots. Gambatte!
If you missed the qualifiers, you can still join our Cosplay Idol Showcase! Click here for details. Top 30 posts will also be done for the Showcase!
To the Top 30, congratulations for making this list! Hope to see you guys again in the next competition!
Let us now start the Asia and Australia Group F Top 30
30. Alexandra Crosszeria as Kamui Gakupo from “Vocaloid”
My comments: Vibrant! I like the fan effect here ^^
29. Rouny as Miyu from “Vampire Princess Miyu”
My comments: I wish this was not a side shot… but she looks cute!
28. Lishrayder as Ciel Phantomhive from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Biscuits and Tea are the perfect mix
27. Gerald Avendano as Rikuo Nura (Youkai) from “Nurarihyon no Mago”
My comments: Yay! My current favorite character makes this list! Very good! Cant wait to see this cosplay with the 3rd Generation Hyakki Yakou *if you do make a shoot with them*
26. Jeyel Tecson as Ciel Phantomhive from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Wow, another Ciel combo right here XD It looks quite nice, especially the costume
25. Yukirin Shita as Saito Hajime from “Hakuoki Shinsenjumi Kitan”
My comments: Very good photo! Exactly like the Hakuoki franchise!
24. April Wark as Amulet Fortune from “Shugo Chara”
My comments: Perfect lighting in this photo, very good. I like seeing cosplayers doing characters wearing formal clothing such as gowns. It shows the effort they do to get it perfectly 🙂
23. Momo Santos as Green Toy Soldier from “Toy Story”
My comments: I miss this series, especially this character
22. Yan Genetica as Hatsune Miku from “Vocaloid”
My comments: A very cute Miku right here. I guess it helped when its shot like this
21. Jonno Blair as Danbo from “Yotsuba!”
My comments: These things are quite expensive! And very rare too
20. Aphin as Kaito Shion from “Vocaloid”
My comments: Nice guitar… I like!
19. Reno Un as Sawada Tsunayoshi from “Katekyo Hitman Reborn”
My comments: Awwww! Tsuna really looks like an Uke here for some odd reason X_x
18. Macoto17 as Shippo from “Inuyasha”
My comments: Another very cute and adorable cosplay! A rare one at that too! I have not seen many Shippo cosplayers before
17. Kell Fung as Hatsune Miku from “Vocaloid”
My comments: I’d definitely have an apple if you give it to me *wink*
16. Nakichii as Grell Sutcliff from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Creepy Grell! Stay away from me!!!
15. SilverX as Motochika Kagami from “DOLLS”
My comments: This reminds me so much of Dream of Doll
14. Takeru Izumo as Honda Kiku from “Axis Powers Hetalia”
My comments: All hail Japan! All Hail Nippon!
13. Takayuki Maruyama as Gaara from “Naruto: Shippuden”
My comments: Love is quite a term to fit this gentle but very dangerous ninja
12. Meng Jun as Hatsune Miku from “Vocaloid”
My comments: She looks like a doll ^^
11. Luna as Sheryl Nome from “Macross Frontier”
My comments: Another rare cosplay entry in the Top 30, and she looks very pretty
10. Michael Silva as Kisame Hoshigaki from “Naruto”
My comments: Lol, the Jinchuriki human version has always been a crowd favorite in this competition
9. Wataru Kaito as Bumblebee from “Transformers 3”
My comments: I love BEE!!!
8. Miura Keisuke as Orochimaru from “Naruto”
My comments: Woah! Very nice cosplay of Orochi! I envy the location though… I wanna shoot in Japan too!!
7. Hitomi as Stocking from “Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt”
My comments: She looks like the Chibi Stocking ^^ Very adorable too!
6. Tieu Phuong as Yukibi from “Kaze Hikaru”
My comments: I like this photo because it is very traditional looking. Like a geisha postcard. Very very nice
5. Shad as Undertaker from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Very very dark and yet very very good! It looks like a painting rather than a photo
4. Fuyu Numa as Kaede/Lucy/Nyu as “Elfen Lied”
My comments: The location is quite nice! Where is this! Somewhere in the mountains? Very nice and excellent!
3. Esd13731 as Enma Ai from “Jigoku Shoujo”
My comments: The windmills are way perfect. Reminds you of Enma’s home
2. May as Yuuko Ichihara from “XXXHolic”
My comments: She looks hot! Enough said!
1. Ketsu Ri as Li Syaoran from “Cardcaptor Sakura”
My comments: Topping the Asia and Australia F block is the Chinese cardcaptor and martial arts expert Syaoran! Excellent detail and effects! Congratulations!
* This article is submitted by an external blogger who is not affiliated to Otaku House. The author’s views and opinons are entirely his/her own. To contribute articles or cover events for Otaku House, email us at iwanttoblog[@]otakuhouse.com.