Top 30 in Cosplay Idol Asia and Australia E
The Asians and Australian Semi-Finals have now been closed and of course, everyone wants to know which of their picks went to the magic 30 and eventually the Top 5. This is the unofficial Top 30 in the Otaku House Cosplay Idol Asia and Australia Group E. For the official finalists, click here.
Like most of the remaining albums for this group, the scores are quite close but I guess that proves to show that these guys are ready to fight even in the Finale.
Congratulations to the Top 30 and to those would made the Top 5, its not over yet!
Lets start from number 30!
30. Den as Hibari Kyoya from “Katekyo Hitman Reborn”
My comments: Ahh, my favorite bishie since Dark has graced this tally. Kamikorosu!!
29. Kingyo as Hatsune Miku from “Vocaloid”
My comments: Hi Miku!!!! I am right here!!
28. Mei as Kirenenko (Human Version) from “USAVICH”
My comments: I could just eat this cosplay up due to its innocence!
27. Spinelo as Luka from “Vocaloid”
My comments: She looks so angelic here… pretty!
26. Mercury_que as Lightning from “Final Fantasy XIII”
My comments: Ahhh, the Gestalt blades… The only thing that lacks here is the horse
25. Mitsuki-chan as Ciel Phantomhive from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Very dignified portrait of the young master
24. Ayca yildirim as White Rock Shooter from “Black Rock Shooter”
My comments: I think this fits the photo very well. Because its very vibrant and filled with life. No darkness anywhere
23. Rayrina Ruth as Kagamine Len from “Vocaloid”
My comments: Lovable in every way
22. Danielle Lei Yu as Celty Sturluson from “Durarara!”
My comments: Interesting to see the Dullahan here. I have been seeing plenty of the other characters but not this. Nice work!
21. Reiki Gen as Reimu Hakurei from “Touhou Project”
My comments: Awww, the bill covered your face. I bet you are as cute as your character
20. Chie as Luka from “Vocaloid”
My comments: Ah, if you were in a maid cafe, I’d definitely get you!
19. Yasashii Mustang as Hao Asakura from “Shaman King”
My comments: Man! I remember my high school days with this!
18. Rod Gumatay as Kisame Hoshigaki from “Naruto”
My comments: Wow, a very different take on Kisame. I definitely find Samehada very different
17. Bo as Dino Cavallone from “Katekyo Hitman Reborn”
My comments: Send this photo to GQ Magazine and petition it as a cover photo!
16. Kaoru Harusame as Liechetenstein from “Axis Powers Hetalia”
My comments: She looks like a doll here! Man, I could say this cosplay is good to pass as Goldilocks too!
15. Gaia Vedai as Yuuko Ichihara from “XXXHolic”
My comments: The Dimension Witch also enters this list… haha, she might not like it if she did not enter this list in some way or another
14. Aya as Nana Osaki from “Nana”
My comments: Before ParaKiss… there was Nana. I should look for the live-action film of this very good series
13. Stav as Sakura Kinomoto from “Cardcaptor Sakura”
My comments: I believe this was Sakura’s costume in the first OP video. Memories
12. Klover as Ventus from “Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep”
My comments: I am not familiar with this series… well, honestly I thought this was Roxas *reads KH Wiki*
11. OffWinFast as Hatake Kakashi from “Naruto”
My comments: Chidori!!!
10. Pochiko Akahoshi as Mio Akiyama from “K-On!”
My comments: If only this was a clear shot, we could have appreciated it more. But the concept looks nice
9. Melodi Kizilgun as Allen Walker from “D Gray-man”
My comments: Scary… scary claw like things… *runs away*
8. Naxel as Aqua from “Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep”
My comments: This gives anyone who see it the insight of a goddess dancing with the waves
7. Roc as Sebastian Michaelis from “Kuroshitsuji”
My comments: Seems like Itachi’s crows helped Sebby get this very extraordinary effect.
6. Maita Secretario as Mirai Suenaga from “dannychoo.com/ Culture Japan”
My comments: Just vibrant… though dannychoo.com is a good place to get some stuff about Japan and the latest Figmas
5. Hiroki Akiyoshi as Ulquiorra Schiffer from “Bleach”
My comments: I love this Ulquiorra cosplay very much because the emotions are perfectly shown in such grace. Very good!
4. Hakimei as Reimu Hakurei from “Touhou Koumajou Densetsu”
My comments: She looks deep in thought
3. KirinKirin as Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck from “Bleach”
My comments: The Gamuza form, quite hard to pull off so Kudos to this cosplayer!
2. Meiji Greenie as C.C from “Code Geass”
My comments: She looks very very beautiful here
1. Meimei Chibi as Chii from “Chobits”
My comments: Its our very innocent but lovable persocom who have struck the hearts of thousands for this batch. Congratulations!