Cosplayers Around the World Feature : Edward from Australia
3. What are some difficulties you met in your cosplaying?
I had no idea how to use a sewing machine before I started Dx I can’t read patterns either.
4. What is your most memorable cosplay and why?
Gumi Megpoid. I can’t believe how well received that cosplay was and still is! The day I first debuted it, Sydney Supanova Day 2 2011, I had so many people want photos, compliment me on it and with the comments online they are all so positive. I’m really happy the effort I put in to the costume to make it neat/accurate has paid off and people enjoy it!
5. What is your next cosplay project?
(casual) Hatsuharu Sohma, Harry Potter, (casual) Yukiatsu and Christmas Gumi! That’s for the rest of 2011 ^__^
6. Tell us about some memorable experiences in your costume or prop making.
I haven’t gotten into prop making much yet but I’d like to. As for costumes the end result is always exciting even when it’s not made perfectly 😀
7. What are some advice you would like to give to cosplay newbies?
Just have fun with it! 😀
Edward’s Cosplay Gallery